Zinsu Adeshina MSc, FCA, ACTI
Adeshina holds a Masters Degree in Economics from University of Lagos and Bachelors of Science (Econs) from Ogun State University. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
He has varied background and several years of experience in Tax Practice, Assurance Engagements, Transaction Structuring, Due Diligence, Business Valuation, Financial Reporting etc. He has been involved in the implementation of IFRS across different industries of the Nigerian Economy. He worked in various sectors of the Nigeria economy before setting up his practice. He is the principal partner of the firm.
Zakka Bala Sankey, MSc, ACA.
A successful entrepreneur, Chartered Accountant and drilling engineer whose sphere of business influence and connections traverse national boundaries. Zakka has over 30 years deep and multi – dimensional skills in the oil and gas industry. He was the country operation manager of ReedHycalog (Dakaka Nigeria Limited) before resigning for practice.
He leads our firm overall strategy on oil and gas engagements.
Mrs Abiodun Dele-Oyegunle, MBA, FCA.
Biodun holds a Masters Degree from Obafemi Awolowo University and Bachelors of Science from Lagos State University. She has over 7 years experience as a Financial Consultant.
Her Associate Membership includes that of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Our fees are negotiable but subject to the volume of work, time, scope, caliber of human resources deployed and location of assignment, which is normally structured into two parts:
- Take – on Fee, 50% of the total agreed fee payable at the commencement of work.
- Completion Fee, payable in tranches as agreed with work milestone.
- VAT is payable on our fee at the statutory rate of 5%. All out-of-pocket expenses are documented and billed at cost to client for reimbursement.
This is usually tailored with each assignment to be undertaken by the firm.
Generally it follows:
- Client /Firm Briefing Meeting – to obtain a clear understanding of the needs of the client.
- Submission of Proposal – new client or upon new mandate
- Confirmation of Acceptance of Mandate – if client appoints us. Communication model will also be established.
- Commencement of Work – on receipt of agreed commencement fee.
- Submit Draft Report to client, followed by client / firm deliberations and finalization meeting(s). Next payment of fee from client.
- Submit Final Report to client, in number of agreed copies and to authorized recipients. Final payment of fee from client.